Much awaited Honda CBR 150 is expected to hit Indian roads on September 2010. Honda CBR is very popular bike series with awesome performance and stunning curves. To make CBR series affordable to Indian buyers Honda is introducing a 150cc variant of the CBR series.
The engine displacement is 149.2cc and produces 18 Bhp @ 10500 rpm with a max torque of 14 Nm @ 8500 rpm. This motor bike is using 150cc engine which is small enough. This bike uses analog instrument panel which consist of fuel meter, speedometer,odometer, tachometer, temperature meter and signal, high beam and gear status light indicator.
Expected Price for this monster bike is Rs.94,000. Honda products are all a bit costly, but the products possess the value for money.
- DOHC 4-valve, single cylinder 150 cc water-cooled engine with balance shaft.
- 6-speed sequential manual transmission
- Front and rear Nissin disc brakes.
- Key slot cover for better protection against theft.
- Monoshock rear shock absorber.
- Secondary Air Supply System (SASS) which delivers extra air to the exhaust system for cleaner emission.
- Catalytic converter
- Constant Velocity Carburetor
Detailed Specification of Honda CBR 150
|Engine:||4-stroke, Single cylinder, 4 valve, DOHC|
|Maximum Power:||18 Bhp @ 10500 rpm|
|Maximum Torque:||14 Nm @ 8500 rpm|
|Clutch:||Wet Multiple Disk|
|No. of Cylinders:||1|
|Valve Per Cylinder:||4|
|Chassis Type:||Aluminium Frame|
|Cooling Type:||Liquid Cooling|
|Ground Clearance:||172.00 mm|
|Fuel Tank:||10.00 ltrs|
|Battery Type:||Maintainance Free|
|Battery Capacity:||5 Ah|
|Wheel Size:||80/90-17 – 100/80-17 mm|
|Colors:||Red/Grey, Black/Grey, Blue/Grey.|
ACTIVE AND PASSIVE SAFETY
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
|Low Fuel Indicator:||Yes|
|Low Oil Indicator:||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator:||No|
|High Oil Temp. Indicator:||No|
|Choked Air Filter Indicator:||No|